Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hiv Rash More Condition_symptoms Do I Have A HIV Rash? PLEASE HELP!?

Do I have a HIV rash? PLEASE HELP!? - hiv rash more condition_symptoms

Now I have a rash on the inner legs. Light at the knees and higher in dark red color .. darker at the top. It is also to me, at Brest, and a little in my arms and stomach. Its light and not too bumpy and not Fuck Them All. I hydropower. in it, but it tickles like a sunburn & & looks like too. In fact, it does not burn at all, but it is inconvenient. I fear that the HIV outbreak among the pictures that I looked different from what I have. I had unprotected sex about 6 days begin and before that, but he seemed to appear before 6 days. My partner says it's really only once have had relations with a virgin so I thought it was beautiful. I've been tested, but I have to wait until next month. I noticed that my clothes cleaned. Markhas not changed, but the smell / the type is so I thought it was. I was formerly with neck pain that began at 7 / patient 6 days. What do you think? Am I safe? Is this an outbreak of HIV is a tool or something for the rest of my life? If you ask for more information. HELP PLEASE! Thank you =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment