Saturday, February 27, 2010

Msn Code 80048831 Person Hacking Me Giving Me MSN Error Code 80048831?

Person hacking me giving me MSN Error Code 80048831? - msn code 80048831

He had to believe in piracy, but yesterday I had with this man, "making it difficult for me, threatened to come on line, if you have not done what he wanted

so it does not, of course, believe it today and went online to discover, it gave me this strange error "can not connect to the Windows Live Messenger
Windows Live ID or password is incorrect
Error code: 80048823 "
So I changed my password and signed in good and fine.

Then I fell asleep, and I went to log in again and got the same error that had given him again.

Tell me not to change to e-mails I want to know howwa done and how can you msn

How can someone make a mistake like that --
I am so
angry

0 comments:

Post a Comment