Saturday, December 12, 2009

Light-headedness More Condition_symptoms Light-headedness?

Light-headedness? - light-headedness more condition_symptoms

I am almost 38 weeks of pregnancy. I, if you do not have excited the whole day and have nothing to do, but everything for the baby. I washed her clothes in his room, washing bottles and packing your diaper bag. Well, I feel dizzy. Is this a sigh of work? If you do not know what it is? I have, and contractions were every day, but Im not sure if they are Braxton Hicks. In addition to stating my mother-in-law, that women who are close to delivery your lips are swollen. She said that was not from my sister told me yesterday, and never heard that my mother-in-law, he said. Has anyone heard? I know it sounds like a shy child and I'm sorry .... only slightly affected. There is nothing to call the doctor again and many women are very useful. Thank you a bunch!

0 comments:

Post a Comment