Thursday, January 28, 2010

Romantic Anniversary Getaways/tampa Romantic Anniversary Ideas For My Boyfriend?

Romantic anniversary ideas for my boyfriend? - romantic anniversary getaways/tampa

I will help, not to some romantic ideas for my friend and I have our 1 Year Anniversary is a little more than 1 week. I am in desperate need of an idea or 2 ... I was thinking of cooking your favorite foods and bring the lake and eat together, but it's too hot to do here in Texas. I'm on a limited budget, but really loves and wants to show how much she means to me. Ideas?

2 comments:

Jerry said...

You want it to be something special? News of you is the special.you were made for one year, so it must have lots of photos, I think you can make a him.this Digital Album is a good way to keep your pictures.and after the shares' may album, burn it onto a blank DVD, then I shall friend
The good news is that everyone has the album, recalls you.that is good, right?
This software can help you, Digital Album Master, background music, which makes the slide effect add ... it can easily do.
You can http://www.makemymtv.com
and remember, this may need a little time to prepare.
But if you be a part of the moved.trust me.when album together, he knows exactly how much love and care him.and sweet can be secured by that.

ILOVEYAH... said...

I think before we should and make your favorite meal.And rather than outside where it gets too hot, just stay home and eat. Then, after so you can go to the beach. Hope this helps. Have a great day.

Post a Comment